Thursday Rally Will Protest Attempt to Deny Public Housing to Immigrant Survivors of Domestic Violence and Other Vulnerable Families
April 22, 2015
- Advocates and immigrants will gather at State House steps at 11 A.M. on Thursday, April 23, 2015, to stand up for survivors of domestic violence, torture, and other trauma
April 13, 2015
- The National Sexual Violence Resource Center recognizes leaders in sexual assault prevention has named 30 recipients of the 2015 Visionary Voice Award, including Isa Woldeguiorguis of Massachusetts. Jane Doe Inc. to present honor at ceremony in Lowell on April 16, 2015
Funding needed to fill gaps in sexual and domestic violence services and prevention efforts in Massachusetts
March 23, 2015
- Sexual and domestic violence advocates will gather on March 25, 2015, for Jane Doe Inc.’s annual Legislative Advocacy and Awareness Day to shine a light on the needs and services for victims, survivors and their families.
March 16, 2015
- Fans are urged to wear a white ribbon to tonight's Boston Celtics game (March 16, 2015) to raise awareness around men taking the pledge to be a part of the solution in ending all forms of violence perpetrated against women.
February 24, 2015
- Coalition asks men to consider their legacy in ending violence against women.