Jane Doe Inc. publishes a variety of resources for counselors, advocates, trainers, and others working in the anti-sexual and domestic violence movement. Some of these items are free of charge, others are available for a fee.
Awareness Campaign and Resource Materials (Click here for Materials order form)
- Palm Cards are business card sized and list local programs, information about services and basic information about the issues and what someone affected might need:
- Speak Out Pin | Click here to view pin
- Posters | Click here to view posters.
- Sexual Violence and HIV/AIDS Brochure | Click here to download brochure
- "Domestic Violence: It's Never This Obvious" Brochure | Click here to download brochure
Training Manuals and Curricula (Click here for Training Manuals and Curricula order form)
- Untold Stories, Unmet Needs: Meeting the Needs of Survivors with Disabilities
- Sexual Assault Training Curriculum for New Counselors and Advocates
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Assault: A Journey to Justice, Health, and Healing
- The Power of Education: Presentation Skills Training
- Private Nightmares, Public Secrets: Sexual Assault by Intimate Partners
- Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence and HIV/AIDS: Services, Safety and Resources