JDI endorsed: Senator Eldridge Files Civil Rights Protections for Undocumented Immigrants and Muslim-Americans in Senate Budget
May 15, 2018
- JDI has endorsed an amendment to the Massachusetts Senate’s FY19 budget filed by State Senator Jamie Eldridge (D-Acton) has filed an amendment that would establish strong civil rights protections for undocumented immigrants and Muslim-Americans in Massachusetts.
May 10, 2018
- Senate Ways & Means Budget Recommendation will help fill the unmet needs with a proposed $3 million increase for sexual and domestic violence services
April 26, 2018
- JDI points to how the persistence and courage of survivors made today’s verdict possible.
Bipartisan Criminal Justice Reform Changes Include Positive Advancement For Victims of Sexual Violence
April 13, 2018
- Sexual assault effects thousands of people each year in Massachusetts, so it is fitting that it be addressed within the landmark bipartisan criminal justice reform bill being signed into law today. Jane Doe Inc. also supports the overall goal of “An Act Relative to Criminal Justice Reform” to address injustices and create a more equitable system of criminal justice in the Commonwealth.
March 26, 2018
- In the biggest advocacy day ever, reflecting the current climate and conversation, hundreds of survivors, allies and advocates will take to the MA State House at Jane Doe Inc.’s Annual Day of Action.
February 27, 2018
- Preventing gender based violence is goal of 11th Annual Massachusetts White Ribbon Day Campaign organized by Jane Doe Inc. Press conference scheduled for Thursday, March 1, 2018.