2016 Legislative and Budget Advocacy Agenda
March 18, 2016
Each year JDI hosts its annual legislative advocacy day to help raise awareness about the complex, dynamic and multi-dimensional needs of survivors and the life-saving and life-changing support provided by community based sexual and domestic violence organizations.
ADD YOUR VOICE!
Step 1: Take a look at JDI's materials (See list below)
Step 2: Contact your State Representative and State Senator and ask them to support the budget and legislative requests put forth by Jane Doe Inc.
JDI Budget Advocacy Chart (as of 3/11/16)
Full Legislation List
Legislative Fact sheets on Priority Bills:
- Act to protect confidential healthcare
- Act relative to transgender anti-discrimination
- Act relative to healthy youth
- Act to restore community trust in MA law enforcement
- Act to establish equal pay