Call your US Congress Members to say thank you.
June 25, 2018
- Thank them for voting NO on Representative Goodlatte's "Securing America's Future Act of 2018" (H.R. 4760)
- Thank them for their commitment to vote no on Speaker Ryan’s Border Security and Immigration Reform Act of 2018 (HR 6136) when the time comes.
- These bills will harm sexual assault and domestic violence survivors, fail to adequately protect Dreamers, limit protections existing for abused and neglected children, and fail to address the family separation crisis at the border.
- Thursday’s Executive Order by Trump does nothing to reunite families or stop the “zero tolerance” policy that separated families in the first place.
- Please take a minute to thank your U.S. Representative for their commitment to stand up for immigrant rights and humanity! Here is link to the contact information for the MA Congressional delegation.