The better question is "what's not happening at JDI?" From policy work to meeting football fans at our info table at Patriot's Training Camp, we are continously advocating for the rights and safety of everyone in the Commonwealth and across the country. Here's a quick update on current activities. Visit our photo gallery too!
Check out events sponsored by JDI Member Programs and our allies on our "Calendar of Events."
JDI Summer 2018 Highlights
- Women2Women - International Young Women's Leadership Program
- Patriots Training Camp - Connecting with Fans
- CAAN - Coalition Advocates and Attorney Network
- Technology Safety - 6th annual Summit hosted by NNEDV
- Massachusetts Prevention Campaign - Listening Tour
- National Networks - JDI staff present webinars and workshops
- Hope to see you on the campaign trail to promote YES ON 3 in defense of transgender rights!
- Men will meet again in the #ReimagineManhood Circle and have other opportunities to get your company, school, and community engaged.
- The Young Philanthropist Giving ImPACT invites you to a "book club" to discuss Aly Raisman's biography, Fierce on October 1.
- We're holding three regional Membership Engagement Sessions to hear directly from staff throughout the coalition about pressing needs, successful innovations, and more.
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month is in October. Check out the calendar for DVAM and other events sponsored by JDI and our member programs and allies across Massachusetts.
None of this would be possible without your support and involvement. Thank you!
If you would like to learn more about any of these programs and how you can share your time, talents and resources, please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-248-0922.
#ReimagineManhood Summit 2017
December 2017: JDI Annual Prevention Summit was a huge success!
Click here to watch the videos and experience the excitement and hope!