JDI Board of Directors 2012 Annual Meeting Program
October 25, 2012
Envision. Act. Prevent.
A social justice framework for ending sexual and domestic violence.
JDI Board of Directors Annual Meeting Program
2:00 - 5:00 PM
Federal Reserve Building, Boston
Panel: Exploring our vision for prevention in our work
- Monika Johnson Hostler, Executive Director, North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault.
- David S. Lee, Director of Prevention Services and Manager of PreventConnect, California Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Joan Tabachnick, Executive Director, MASOC (Massachusetts Adolescent Sex Offender Coalition) and Policy Consultant to MATSA (Massachusetts Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers)
- Isa Woldeguiorguis, Executive Director, Center for Hope and Healing
Panel: Building campus environments and youth leaders for social change.
- Jannette McMenamy, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Psychological Science and Director of FAVE, Fitchburg State College
- Delilah Rumberg, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape
- Rebecca Lockwood, Associate Director, Center for Women and Community, U Mass Amherst
- Duane de Four, Project Manager at MIT’s Program for Violence Prevention and Response
Because of security procedures at the Federal Reserve Building, pre-registration is required.
To sign up, Click here.
Special instructions for staff at JDI member programs and JDI Board of Directors: Click here to register.
The JDI Board of Directors Annual Meeting Program is free and open to the public.
This event is supported by Cooperative Agreement VF1/CE001105, Rape Prevention and Education Program, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Catalog for Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 93.136, through the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.