Groups & Companies
Do your values align with JDI’s vision to create a safer and more just world? Are you energized by the recent outpouring of voices of survivors and wonder how you can help amplify their message?
We believe that sexual and domestic violence is everyone’s business.
Jane Doe is ready to work with you and help you become a changemaker.
More than a donation, it’s a partnership where we work together toward our shared values and vision.
As a nonprofit, we are fortunate to have businesses and institutions who help fund our work. We find that many of our partners want to take it a step further and take our message into their community. Law firms dedicate pro-bono hours writing legal briefs to support policy efforts; banks have taken an internal approach and reflected on how to make their own culture more survivor-centered and safe for everyone.
Whether you are a faith institution, school, service group, or company, you have a role to play in creating strong communities free of violence and abuse. When you begin a relationship with JDI, it is not just a transactional donation, it’s about making an impact.
Ending abuse requires changing our culture. All of us can play a critical role in being a part of social change. Contact us today to find out how to take the first step.
A Few of Our Key Philanthropic Partners
(pro bono counsel to JDI)
How would you like to be involved?
- Share information with your customers, clients, employees and community members
- Adopt sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking, and domestic violence policies
- Invite JDI and our member programs to facilitate workshops and informal conversations
- Become a White Ribbon Day Affiliate and host an event in conjunction with our #ReimagineManhood prevention campaign
- Create opportunities for your employees/customers to volunteer their time and make donations to support JDI and their local sexual and domestic violence programs
- Get involved with JDI’s Annual Spring Into Action breakfast