This one-day event brings together nationally recognized speakers focusing on preventing first time perpetration of sexual misconduct as well as the variety of responses to a report of sexual misconduct.
Over the course of the day, we will provide an overview of what is known and not known about the students who engage in sexually problematic and abusive behaviors from multiple perspectives. The conference will cover:
1) Trends in sexual behaviors and how to understand the students engaged in them;
2) Innovations in campus perpetration prevention strategies and reintegration strategies;
3) Implications for culturally responsive care for all students impacted;
4) Best practices for collecting information about perpetration; and
5) Responses focused on students accused or found responsible for sexual misconduct as well as a framework with examples of restorative justice innovations.
Conference Learning Objectives: