That’s right! It’s the 15th anniversary of the Massachusetts White Ribbon Day Campaign founded by Jane Doe Inc.
Please join us for a celebration of Ambassadors and Affiliates who have kept at it for the past 15 years.
- When: Thursday, March 10, 2022, from 5:30pm – 7:00pm EST
- Register with this link to join us by zoom: bit.ly/MAWRD15
- Or engage and watch through Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/JaneDoeIncCoalition/
Other ways you can help mark this anniversary:
- Check out the calendar of WRD events in Massachusetts: janedoe.org/events.
- Download the #ReimagineManhood Action and Discussion Guide and White Ribbon Day Toolkit and host a conversation with your network, students, and workplace: https://www.janedoe.org/whiteribbonday/
- Invite your friends and colleagues to join you on March 10 and find out how they can get involved in promoting gender equity, racial justice, healthy masculinities and safety for all.
Thanks for being part of this journey with us.