Thanks so much for your interest in making a difference and being part of the work at JDI. At this time, JDI is not accepting applications for internships. We hope to resume our intern program for the Summer 2023 cycle.
JDI’s commitment to social change work includes developing future leaders of our movement.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM GOALS
Each semester JDI is fortunate to have tremendous interns from colleges and graduate schools at the Coalition. These interns contribute so much on a range of projects, research and activities. Our goal is for each to leave with increased skills and experience and a deeper understanding of and commitment to the social justice issues at the core of our work.
- Ten hours per week for a 3-month or semester long commitment.
- Age 18 years or older.
- Good communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in various settings.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Sense of humor optional but definitely helpful!
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include information regarding any class requirements and schedule.
IMPORTANT NOTE: JDI does not provide direct services. If you are looking for an internship for direct service experience or need clinical hours working with survivors, contact a local rape crisis center or domestic violence program or other direct service organization.
When you donate to JDI, you express your commitment to social justice and a world free of violence. Your charitable contribution is an investment: an investment in safer communities, an investment in saving and improving the lives of countless individuals and families, and investment in our future.
Get updates from JDI on breaking news, legislation, events, and more.